Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Third times the charm (I hope)

2006-03-10 05:19:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Third times the charm (I hope)
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:19:52 -0000
Solaris is a rock steady OS - Ive not really seen these go down unless there
is a hardware failure - and that is rare to.

I know NT gets a lot of slating, and it deserves to, but the Technology has
moved on and I am sure in time... We will see a Windows Server staying up
all the time!!

At this point we can now.......... LAUGH OUT LOUD and go down the pub !!!!
:-))

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net