Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Solaris 10 Netbackup Client in 4.5 FP9 Netbackup environment

2006-03-08 14:29:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Solaris 10 Netbackup Client in 4.5 FP9 Netbackup environment
From: CJManders AT lbl DOT gov (Christopher Jay Manders)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:29:42 -0800
Basically, you use the 'inetconv' to import a line from the /etc/inetd.conf.

It looks like this (just an example using 'imaps' to be imported into
the smf):
/
# grep imaps /etc/inetd.conf

imaps   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/imapd    imapd

# inetconv

imaps -> /var/svc/manifest/network/imaps-tcp.xml

Importing imaps-tcp.xml ...Done/

The service will be immediately enabled. You can check and change
anything with the 'inetadm' command.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

--Chris