Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Job Prediction Accuracy?

2006-03-06 16:20:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Job Prediction Accuracy?
From: brooksje AT longwood DOT edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:20:44 -0500
Bpschedreq is there.  Tried the following:

D:\Program Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\admincmd>bpschedreq.exe -M calvin
-predict 03/06/2006

With different time stamps.

Here's what my schedule contains: a differential-incremental and full
backup of the Exchange mailboxes.  The differential should kick off
tonight at 20:00 - that's the schedule.  So, plugging in 20:00:00 after
the date still shows nothing.  I actually can't get any response out of
bpschedreq.exe.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Jason