Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring Microsoft cluster Node

2006-03-02 10:48:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring Microsoft cluster Node
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:48:13 -0000
Yes, this sounds MORE like it Paul!! Cheers for this!!!

Dave... My first response was a little vague..... But as Paul states, its in
the book, but the below should definetely help :-)

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net