Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to cancel queued job

2006-03-01 07:53:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to cancel queued job
From: stumpb AT michigan DOT gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 07:53:49 -0500
I stop/started the netbackup services.
That isn't an easy thing to do since I have backups running 7x24
I was hoping to discover a way without doing the proverbial bounce.

>>> <Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com> 2/28/2006 12:12 PM >>>
I have this all the time on my busy system.  It'll often clean up when the
entire running job queue is empty & then the scheduler seems to cleanup
these strays.

If it doesn't cleanup then, I get rid of them by bouncing my master server
processes.

Usually getting an idle period is enough to clean these up.

-M