Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.0 vs. RMAN

2006-03-01 02:16:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.0 vs. RMAN
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 01:16:39 -0600
just curious -- did you upgrade the oracle agent as well as the client
piece. Unless you're on windows, it's a separate package that needs to
be applied and must be the same version as the version of the client
on the box. (most common cause of problem after upgrading that i've
seen. I haven't done a NBU 6.0 roll yet)

-Charlie