Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup message board/forums

2006-02-16 12:05:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup message board/forums
From: jack.l.forester AT lmco DOT com (Jack L. Forester, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:05:18 -0500
I was wondering how much interest there would be in a message
board/forum for NetBackup.  I would be willing to host the beast as long
as it's not going to kill the server and eat up all of my bandwidth. :)
If there is enough interest, I think the next step would be to form a
team to determine how the forums would be laid out and set up the rules
for the board.  If I host it, I'll do it for free - without ads - but
would reserve the right to add targeted/relevant advertising in the
future to offset some of the costs.

Discussuion?

--
Jack L. Forester, Jr.