Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need complete list of files that were backed-up

2006-02-15 19:12:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need complete list of files that were backed-up
From: Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com (Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:12:41 -0800
--=_alternative 0001299388257117_=

All,

I know this has been on the mailing list before, however, I am unable to
find it in the archives.  I need to get a complete list of files that are
being backed up for a particular host on a given day.

Master Server -  Windows 2000
NBU Version - 4.5 FP9
Client - Netapp Filer
Performing - 3 Way NDMP backups if that matters

Regards,

Steve Bally
Systems Engineer
RadiSys Corporation
www.radisys.com
steve.bally AT radisys DOT com
Desk: 503-615-1207
Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.
--=_alternative 0001299388257117_=

list before, however, I am unable to find it in the archives. &nbsp;I need
to get a complete list of files that are being backed up for a particular
host on a given day.</font>
matters</font>
Steve Bally<br>
Systems Engineer<br>
RadiSys Corporation<br>
www.radisys.com<br>
steve.bally AT radisys DOT com<br>
Desk: 503-615-1207 <br>
Cell: 503-970-6201<br>
This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended
to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient,
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission
or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission (Email)
in error, please notify me immediately.</font>
--=_alternative 0001299388257117_=--