Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up Remote Sites

2006-02-15 13:44:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up Remote Sites
From: fishnfool AT gmail DOT com (j. okabayashi)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:44:12 -0500
------=_Part_2391_28527378.1140029052503

All,
I just wanted to get an idea of what everyone is doing to back up any remot=
sites they may have. I am running NBU 5.1 MP4 on W2K3 servers. I have a few
sites with a single DC that is acting as file server, and print server. As
of right now, these single servers are not getting backed up. Can NBU be
used for this or should we look into something else? Any insight would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

------=_Part_2391_28527378.1140029052503

nbsp;remote sites they may have. I am running NBU 5.1 MP4 on W2K3 servers.&=
nbsp;I have a few sites with a single DC that is acting as file server, and=
 print server. As of right now, these single servers are not getting backed=
 up. Can NBU be used for this or should we look into something else? Any in=
sight would be appreciated.=20

------=_Part_2391_28527378.1140029052503--