Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help with a Report request

2006-02-03 15:52:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help with a Report request
From: WBedour AT lear DOT com (BeDour, Wayne)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:52:36 -0500
Shawn:

We are an HP-UX shop and I have used the following on occasion:

#  Format = files_backed_up POLICY NAME  BEGIN DATE   END DATE   (-l)
(long format)
#
for policy in `/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bppllist |grep $1`
do
  for client in `/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bppllist $policy |
awk '$1=="CLIENT"{print $2}'`
    do
        echo "\n## $policy :: $client :: $2  thru  $3 ::"
      /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bplist -s $2 -e $3 -k $policy -C $client
-R $4 / | sed 's/^/   /'
    done
done

(careful with the line wrapping with this e-mail)
Just redirect it to a file and mail that file to your boss..

Wayne BeDour
IT Unix System Administrator
PH: 313-240-3374  FAX: 313-240-3065
Internet:  wbedour AT lear DOT com