Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Licensing Question

2006-02-02 08:30:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Licensing Question
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:30:57 -0000
I believe they will be available for the data to be restored onto the newly
added server.

The images will have an infinite retenion ok? As long as Netbackup knows
about the images, you should be able to restore this data onto another
server, and another location. (from the backup, archive, restore utility).

I don't think Netbackup will complain as long as it has access to the data,
media and a client to place the data back onto!

That is how I see it at least.

Simon