Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] determine backup ID with File List

2006-01-31 15:11:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] determine backup ID with File List
From: wts AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:11:48 -0500
You could use a separate policy for the E: drive.  Details: Copy your
current policy to a new policy. On the new policy, remove all other
clients and change the backup spec to just E:\ .  On your client, make
an exclude for E:\* for just (specifically) the old policy.  Now the new
policy and client names are enough to find the images.

cheers, wayne