Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Examples of SSO vm.conf files

2006-01-27 19:56:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Examples of SSO vm.conf files
From: mambrose AT qualcomm DOT com (Ambrose, Monte)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:56:51 -0800
Kathryn

You do need a storage unit for every media server that will be backing
up data.  The policy should point to the storage unit of the media
server you want to back up to.  The tpconfig entry on the media server
will point to the master as having the library control however - See the
tpconfig output below - the media server "robotic control host points to
the master"

Monte