Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange Incremental backup problem

2006-01-24 15:59:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange Incremental backup problem
From: pspotts AT geisinger DOT edu (Paul Spotts)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:59:11 -0500
Using NB 5.0 mp4

I have a windows nt client using the 4.5 veritas client. It seems to do
fullbackups ok. But it does not backup the D: drive on inc's. The server died
and now I can't find any INC's after the last full. (I know files were updated
on d:). Any thoughts?

Paul Spotts
Geisinger System Services
Server Management Group
(570)271-5180
pspotts AT geisinger DOT edu

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached
to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error,
please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached
to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me
immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.