Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question about Netbackup/EMC Clariion

2006-01-21 16:01:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question about Netbackup/EMC Clariion
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:01:17 -0600
Well....

First, I'm pretty sure ndmp_set_attr is the right command, but I'd have
to look at the NDMP guide which I don't have in front of me at the
moment.  Check out the support web-site to obtain a pdf version.

Your EMC runs DART OS right?  What version is it running?  I know there
was a problem in a couple of versions which caused sporadic
authentication failures from NBU.

Check out those two things.

HTH
-TIm