Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES problem?

2006-01-19 02:55:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES problem?
From: isamar AT gmail DOT com (Isamar Maia)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:55:58 +0900
------=_Part_21660_26279625.1137657358197

Hi Folks!

Probably this topic was covered already here before but I couldn't find a
clear answer for this doubt.

I have here a NBU 4.5 Datacenter making backup of a bunch of Unix & Linux
servers
and I am getting some bperror messages like the following:

TRV:    /folder is in a different file system from /. Skipping.

Giving a look in the docs, I saw that it's not recommendable to use
"Cross mount points" option with ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES set, so I have
only ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES defined.

All partitions are of the same type(ex: ext3)

So, how should I solve this problem ?

--
Best Regards,

Isamar Maia
Japan: +81-(0)90-2939-2800
Brazil: +55-71-2201-3106(Funcionando!!)

------=_Part_21660_26279625.1137657358197

Hi Folks!<br>

Probably this topic was covered already here before but I couldn't find a c=
lear answer for this doubt.<br>
I have here a NBU 4.5 Datacenter making backup of a bunch of Unix &amp; Lin=
ux servers<br>
and I am getting some bperror messages like the following:<br>
g.<br clear=3D"all"><br>
Giving a look in the docs, I saw that it's not recommendable to use<br>
&quot;Cross mount points&quot; option with ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES set, so I have =
only ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES defined.<br><br>
All partitions are of the same type(ex: ext3) <br>
So, how should I solve this problem ?<br>