Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem getting file server backed up. code 84

2006-01-06 18:23:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem getting file server backed up. code 84
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:23:08 -0800
Possibly?  Check the tape device drivers, ensure that the correct and current
tape device drivers are installed. Veritas also supplies a set
Of good drivers on there installation CD's under additional products.
Block size is also very important for Windows - 64k as mentioned in previous
Reply should be the Max.

Eric Ljungblad