Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem getting file server backed up. code 84

2006-01-06 12:48:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem getting file server backed up. code 84
From: shekhar.dhotre AT lendlease DOT com (Dhotre, Shekhar)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:48:35 -0500
that's good suggestion . I have it set to 7200.

root@master:/usr/openv/netbackup>cat bp.conf
SERVER = master
SERVER = media1
SERVER = usatl01lq207
#SERVER = media1_nbu
#SERVER = master_nbu
CLIENT_NAME = master
KEEP_VAULT_SESSIONS_DAYS = 10
CLIENT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT = 1800
CLIENT_READ_TIMEOUT = 7200
BPSTART_TIMEOUT = 1800
BPEND_TIMEOUT = 1800
DISALLOW_CLIENT_RESTORE = NO
SERVER_CONNECT_TIMEOUT = 60
#REQUIRED_INTERFACE = master_nbu
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = DBR
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = TAR
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = CPIO
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = ANSI
root@master:/usr/openv/netbackup>

Shekhar Dhotre

ICT Storage Engineering.

v 404.846.7483 | f 404.848.1077

Shekhar.dhotre AT bovislendlease DOT com
48 Perimeter Center East | Atlanta, GA  30346

Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says "Go!" -
a leader says "Let's go!"