Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question regarding bp_start and bp_stop.

2005-12-21 13:13:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question regarding bp_start and bp_stop.
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:13:43 -0700
It will indeed run once for every image that's started.  Multiplexing
doesn't matter but multiple streams does.

You have to code around this if that's not the behavior you want.  For this
there's a couple of environment variables that are set at script-run time.
Search the docs for STREAM_NUMBER and STREAM_COUNT.

ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES will start one backup per drive letter/filesystem if
"enable multiple streams" is checked.

-M