Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive is not ready or inoperable

2005-12-21 10:01:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive is not ready or inoperable
From: arsonline AT yahoo DOT com (a raja)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:01:53 -0800 (PST)
vmglob -listall -b | grep drv1 or 2 or 3 ( if windows
findstr drv1)

you can find the diffrence in serial no change.

What paul mentioned can be visuvalised.

then update the drive config with tpconfig after
removing the exiting inoperable drives. Or from master
server can use vmoprcmd -update stuff can update the
drive config

regards
Raja
--- Paul Keating <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>