Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas reporting

2005-12-16 00:36:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas reporting
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:36:59 -0600
--aT9PWwzfKXlsBJM1

* Geordie Wardman <gswardman AT logic DOT bm> [2005-12-15 14:22]:
>=20
> I'm looking for something that sends pretty graphs of all my backups,
> which ones were successful, and which ones failed. Preferably in a .pdf
> bar chart or something. That is my main concern. I use bpdbjobs to send
> a .csv file, and it is fine for me, but not for Sr. Mgt.

If you aren't afraid of rolling your own, there are a few open source
plotting packages that would probably suit your needs; gnuplot,
matplotlib are a couple that come to mind off the top.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--aT9PWwzfKXlsBJM1