Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Archive the unwanted policies

2005-12-15 01:03:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Archive the unwanted policies
From: chockalingam.muthusamy AT hal.hitachi DOT com (Chockalingam)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:03:44 -0800
Hi,

We are looking for a solution to do archiving of backup policies.

We have some policies configured and not used recently; we would like to
clear all those unused policies.

But before deleting those policies, we would like to archive those (means
taking backup of policies and delete them).

Is there any Netbackup command to do this?

Thanks and Regards,

Chocks
+91-9341214216