Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L100

2005-11-29 08:22:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L100
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:22:42 -0000
Really could not say if that one piece of hardware is going to help!
You could have the fastest server (client) on earth, fastest tape drive, but
if there is a bottleneck in between the 2, you are not going to get any
benefits!

Do you have an environment spec of your setup?

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net