Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] List of tapes required for a restore from a client

2005-11-28 11:07:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] List of tapes required for a restore from a client
From: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com (mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:07:26 +0000
--=_alternative 00587C78802570C7_=

All

Is there anyway to get a list of tapes required for a restore from a
client
I have tried bpclimagelist but there is no media option

Netbackup 5.1 MP3

Regards
Mark Goodchild

E-Mail: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com
--=_alternative 00587C78802570C7_=

required for a restore from a client</font>
media option</font>
Regards<br>
Mark Goodchild<br>
E-Mail: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com</font>
--=_alternative 00587C78802570C7_=--