Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] WRN - can't open file: C:\_vxfiVspCacheFile_0.VS P (WIN32 32: Unknown error)

2005-11-16 07:15:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] WRN - can't open file: C:\_vxfiVspCacheFile_0.VS P (WIN32 32: Unknown error)
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:15:26 -0000
Jim
Its funny, but last weekend I DID TURN off my AV in order to improve backup
performance. (worked quite well, but still looking to speed it up!)

So in essence, I can safely delete and it has NO impact on the Win2003
Shadow Copy Service that is used in Win2k3?

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net