Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there any info??

2005-11-14 03:52:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there any info??
From: James Peppas" <perf AT peppas DOT gr (James Peppas)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:52:06 +0000
NBU  6.0 has a new option (free) called NOM (Netbackup OPertations Manager)
It's got the best (so they say) from AR & GDM rolled in to one.

It uses a Web interface to manage mutliple NBU Servers. Bad thing is , you have
to use VxSS (Veritas Security).

I had a very hard time to install  it under 5.x

Jim Peppas