Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple data stream and bpend_notify script

2005-11-08 12:17:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple data stream and bpend_notify script
From: pcd AT xinupro DOT com (Peter DrakeUnderkoffler)
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:17:20 -0500

There also needs to be cleanup features in the event of the job getting canceled
by the admin (150) or of the stream gets retried or any other non-standard begin
and end game.  So if I understand what new features 6 allows for, then the
parent
job can be where you perform all your magic with multiple streams.  Look forward
to testing it or hearing of anyone else who has actually tested it.

Thanks
Peter DrakeUnderkoffler