Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU v6.0 SSO with NDMP?

2005-11-02 22:55:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU v6.0 SSO with NDMP?
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:55:55 -0600
Dan, I believe you are using what's called "remote ndmp" (at least I
think that's what it's called).  The config you describe is definitely
a limitation in pre-6.0.  If you upgrade to 6.0 and assuming you can
actually get your NDMP Filer and your Master server to see the tape
drive (SAN connection or even shared SCSI), you would then be able to
make use of SSO with NDMP.

HTH
-Tim