Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question regarding finding tapes!

2005-11-02 11:59:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question regarding finding tapes!
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:59:11 -0700
bpimagelist with the "-media" option will do this for you.

USAGE: bpimagelist [-media] [-l|-L|-U|-idonly]
           [-d mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS] [-e mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS] [-hoursago
hours]
           [-keyword "keyword phrase"]
           [-client client_name] [-server server_name]
           [-backupid backup_id] [-option option_name]
           [-policy policy_name] [-pt policy_type]
           [-rl retention_level]
           [-sl sched_label] [-st sched_type]
           [-M master_server...] [-v]

It has options for time frame, client name, and retention level.

-M