Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup End-Of-Support

2005-11-02 10:31:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup End-Of-Support
From: david_carpe AT symantec DOT com (Dave Carpe)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:31:03 -0600
NBU 3.4 Support originally ended April 29th, 2003 and was extended a
year to April 29th 2004 to help customers migrate off of it.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/265117

NBU 4.5 Was supposed to reach End of Support on December 1, 2005 but
with the release of NBU 6.0, it has been extended to July 1, 2006.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/279039

Dave