Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.1 adn Solaris 10

2005-11-01 01:16:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.1 adn Solaris 10
From: WTSmith AT Maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 01:16:02 -0500
I don't understand your reluctance to apply MP3A and the security fix on
all your servers.  Is there something in MP3A that you're trying to avoid?

With very few exceptions, the quality of v5.1 has improved with each
Maintenance Pack.

That said, Symantec addressed the compatibility/coexistence question in
a recent document:

cheers, wayne