Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Is NetBackup on 64-bit windwos 2003 Server on AMD/EM64T supported?

2005-10-26 02:56:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Is NetBackup on 64-bit windwos 2003 Server on AMD/EM64T supported?
From: marcel.drunenvan AT nl.unisys DOT com (Drunen van, Marcel)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:56:53 +0200
This is what the support matrix has to say about it, assuming I have the
latest version:

Supported with 32-bit
NetBackup binaries.
32-bit Windows Server 2003
on AMD64 and EM64T
platforms

You'd hope and expect that this means 32-bit operation on the 64-bit
platform, but according to my sources at Veritas it doesn't. No time to
check this yet, my EM64T machine will arrive end of next month.

CU,

Marcel