Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] speaking of the update

2005-10-21 13:56:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] speaking of the update
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:56:30 -0500
I see there's now an NB_CLT_51... file that has all of the unix client
versions in it.

In the README, it says that NB_51_3A_M_<6 digit number>.<server> must
be installed AFTER this update to the clients that are pushed. If I
already have MP3A installed on my servers, do I need to un-install it
after i apply this, then re-install it after?

-Charlie