Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Make full use of 2 GigE cards on the media server

2005-10-18 15:33:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Make full use of 2 GigE cards on the media server
From: Ying.Xu AT telecheck DOT com (Xu, Ying)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:33:58 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D41A.E2AD17C0

We have two GigE cards on the media server, but currently we are only using
one.  How to make full use of two GigE cards without using trunking
software? Thanks.

Ying

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify First Data immediately by
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D41A.E2AD17C0

<HTML>
<BODY>
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=477282519-18102005><FONT color=#660033>We have two GigE cards
on the media server, but currently we are only using one.&nbsp; How to make
full
use of two GigE cards without using trunking software?
Thanks.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=477282519-18102005><FONT
color=#660033></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=477282519-18102005><FONT
color=#660033>Ying</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

<P><hr size=1></P>
<P><STRONG>
The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,<br>and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not<br>the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for<br>delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby<br>notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this<br>communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this<br>communication in error, please notify
First Data immediately by<br>replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.
</STRONG></P>
</BODY>
</HTML>