Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Training

2005-10-18 10:59:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Training
From: dyankowski AT cits.canon DOT com (dyankowski AT cits.canon DOT com)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:59:36 -0400
--=_alternative 00525C8B8525709E_=

Hello,

 We have an employee who will be taking over the backup responsibilities
in our company and we would like to send him to take some veritas classes.
He has experience with Netbackup 4.5 and has the knowledge to schedule
backups, create policies, and configure drives/libraries. We are currently
running 5.1 Enterprise on Windows 2003. Can anyone recommend some Veritas
training that focuses on a more advanced level? Has anyone taken any
Veritas classes lately? Thanks,

Dan
--=_alternative 00525C8B8525709E_=

taking over the backup responsibilities in our company and we would like
to send him to take some veritas classes. He has experience with Netbackup
4.5 and has the knowledge to schedule backups, create policies, and configure
drives/libraries. We are currently running 5.1 Enterprise on Windows 2003.
Can anyone recommend some Veritas training that focuses on a more advanced
level? Has anyone taken any Veritas classes lately? Thanks,</font>
--=_alternative 00525C8B8525709E_=--