Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error (26) client/server handshaking error

2005-10-18 10:48:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error (26) client/server handshaking error
From: DMoses AT leviton DOT com (Moses, Darby)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:48:31 -0400
It's always best to fix dns issues.  I use host files only for
troubleshooting but in the end always fix fix fix your dns issues.
Doing an end runaround while a valid way to resolve dns issues, down the
road you may forget about the patch work you have done in the past. Need
I say more?

Best Regards,
Darby Moses