Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup (possible root) Exploit (4.5,5.0,5.1, 6.0)!

2005-10-12 15:21:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup (possible root) Exploit (4.5,5.0,5.1, 6.0)!
From: scb4 AT georgetown DOT edu (Steve Beuttel)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:21:09 -0400
If you try remote mangement via jnbSA, you won't be able to authenticate
with that
port blocked. Tcp Wrappers will restrict login source IP/ranges and log
all attempts.

If you're not going to use it, then it's not a problem that you can't
authenticate
from the GUI due to blocking the port.

-Steve-
~~~~