Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: error 37

2005-10-12 15:02:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: error 37
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:02:47 +0200
Hello Charles

Does the client have more than one NIC ?

If this the case you proably need to use the REQUIRED_INTERFACE entry in
either bp.conf or registry

Also a traceroute/tracert between the client and the master may gives clue
to what is the problem

A quick fix may be to put the No.Restrictions file under altnames on the
master

Regards
Michael

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:37:34 -0500, Charles Ballowe wrote