Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Storety

2005-10-12 14:15:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Storety
From: ewilts AT ewilts DOT org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:15:41 -0500
On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 09:44:44AM -0600, Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com wrote:
> Anybody else getting email's from these guys?  I'm wondering if they
> harvested this maillist.

Yup - twice.  I ignored both but they probably generated vastly more bad
publicity than sales leads.  Would you want to do business with known
spammers who could have their mail servers ending up on blackhole lists
without notice?  How long before major products like Brightmail flag
these yahoos?  I hope that Brightmail has an anti-spam subscription
address that caught these guys...

I also hope that the idiots that sent these messages are reading this
list.  A public apology to this list is most definitely in order.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org