Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Start up scripts for RHEL3

2005-10-12 09:16:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Start up scripts for RHEL3
From: jlightner AT water DOT com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:16:51 -0400
Did you install it as a client or a server (master or media)?  If a
client you don't need start up scripts.  We're running successfully on
many RH (including RHEL AS 3) servers as clients.

P.S.  Assuming it was a typo but just in case it wasn't - inetd and
init.d are two completely separate things.  Also RHEL AS 3 uses xinetd
rather than inetd.