Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] compatibility Matrix NBU Version 6?

2005-10-04 03:00:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] compatibility Matrix NBU Version 6?
From: anders.lidman AT iibbank DOT ie (Lidman, Anders)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:00:02 +0100
HI,

I've been trying to find a compatibility matrix for NBU version 6 does
anyone here have a direct link to the matrix?

Anyone using this version with Solaris 2.6? I know that veritas is not
supporting the O/S in 5 but still a little chance of it being supported
in 6?:)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Anders

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error please notify the sender immediately (you can send an email to emailadmin
AT iibbank DOT ie) and then delete the email. Alternatively in emergencies you
can telephone our email processing center at ++353 1 6646600. This center will
only process calls relating to email delivery/non delivery.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, and shall have no
liability for any loss or damage suffered by the user, which arise as a result
of email transmission.If verification is required please request a hard copy
version.