Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO3 Buffer Setting Recommendation

2005-09-27 13:50:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO3 Buffer Setting Recommendation
From: william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com (william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:50:12 +0100
Actually microsoft has no problem with buffers > 64k, though you may have
to adjust the maximum sglist in the driver registry settings.  I think the
maximum is 1MB.

William D L Brown

"stefanos" <smpt AT peppas DOT gr>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
28-Sep-2005 03:36

"'Williams, Kristopher L'" <kris.williams AT hp DOT com>,
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc

Subject
RE: [Veritas-bu] LTO3 Buffer Setting Recommendation

Microsoft doesn't support buffers more than 64k.
But all new fibre card's drivers can accept more buffers.