Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scalar 100/NBU: Media Access Port Locked

2005-09-27 05:33:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scalar 100/NBU: Media Access Port Locked
From: ms_nbu AT mac DOT com (ms_nbu AT mac DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:33:51 +0200
Hi all,

kind of a small problem for today :-)

My current Windows based NBU 5.0 installation consists of NBU Master Server
with attached ADIC (DELL) Scalar 100 Library.
Yesterday we wanted to add some tapes to the library but the media access port
was locked and we've not been able to open
to port using library commands... the only way to allow the injection of media
is by using the robtest tool! I wonder now if there is a bit more comfortable
way to insert tapes into the library!

I'd appreciate any answer!!

Kind regards,

-- Mirko