Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Help with connectivity problems to NetBackup 5.1MP3a and Windows 2000/3 clients

2005-09-27 05:14:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Help with connectivity problems to NetBackup 5.1MP3a and Windows 2000/3 clients
From: bobbyrjw AT bellsouth DOT net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 05:14:37 -0400
 I have many clients that are running 4.5FP6 that perform user initiated
backups and archives (Oracle unix servers) to both a 4.5FP8 Master server
and a 5.1MP2 Master server.

No problems with pulling a restore or pushing restores from the Master.  DR
test was conducted in Mid August of this year and no problems were
encountered.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421