Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client list and associated policies

2005-09-21 08:08:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client list and associated policies
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:08:44 +0200
Bppllist -byclient <client_name> -U gives you all the policies for
<client_name>

To dump it to a file just >>file_name (appends) at the end of the command line

Regards
Michael

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:31:22 -0700, Steve.Bally wrote
> All,
>
> NBU 5.1
> MP3A
> Windows 2003 Master
>
> I am trying to get a list of ALL clients and ALL the policies that the
particular client is associated with, is there a command that can do this and
dump it to a file?

> Regards,
>
> Steve Bally
> Systems Engineer
> RadiSys Corporation
> www.radisys.com
> steve.bally AT radisys DOT com
> Desk: 503-615-1207
> Cell: 503-970-6201
>
> This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If you
are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me immediately.

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)