Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client list and associated policies

2005-09-20 14:31:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client list and associated policies
From: Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com (Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:31:22 -0700
--=_alternative 0065C27F88257082_=

All,

NBU 5.1
MP3A
Windows 2003 Master

I am trying to get a list of ALL clients and ALL the policies that the
particular client is associated with, is there a command that can do this
and dump it to a file?

Regards,

Steve Bally
Systems Engineer
RadiSys Corporation
www.radisys.com
steve.bally AT radisys DOT com
Desk: 503-615-1207
Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.
--=_alternative 0065C27F88257082_=

and ALL the policies that the particular client is associated with, is
there a command that can do this and dump it to a file?</font>
Steve Bally<br>
Systems Engineer<br>
RadiSys Corporation<br>
www.radisys.com<br>
steve.bally AT radisys DOT com<br>
Desk: 503-615-1207 <br>
Cell: 503-970-6201<br>
This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended
to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient,
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission
or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission (Email)
in error, please notify me immediately.</font>
--=_alternative 0065C27F88257082_=--