Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command line reporting

2005-09-13 16:50:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command line reporting
From: jack.l.forester AT lmco DOT com (Jack L. Forester, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:50:13 -0400
I'm waiting on Veritas to send me some info about 6.0.  My guess is that
the reporting will be a separately licensed feature that you have to
turn on by entering a license key.  Since when has Veritas ever given
away stuff?

Jack L. Forester, Jr.
UNIX Systems Administrator, Stf
Lockheed Martin Information Technology