Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading 3.4 to 5.1

2005-09-13 17:04:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading 3.4 to 5.1
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:04:57 +0200
My licenses for 3.4 worked fine when I installed 4.5 and the same licenskey
also worked on 5.1 (if I remember right)
Our Veritas consultant told us to get new licenskeys for 5.1 (it is 5.0
keys) because the old 3.4 and 4.5 licenskeys we had would not open all
features we, because of our maintenance agreement, had licenses for.

We didn't realy run anything on 5.1 on the old 3.4 and 4.5 licenskeys
because the first thing we did when we got 5.1 up and running was to enter
a temp key we got from Veritas. Later we installed the new 5.0 licenskeys
and removed the temp key.

/johnny