Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command line reporting

2005-09-13 16:30:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command line reporting
From: Dwayne.Brzozowski AT mail.va DOT gov (Brzozowski, Dwayne)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:30:08 -0500
By the way, I former co-worker of mine, who is a Solaris/NetBackup network
architect in Dallas just had a big meeting with Veritas. There is going to
reporting built in to 6.0. I don't know how detailed or easy it will be to
manipulate the output, but a step in the right direction nonetheless. Has
anyone else heard of the reporting features of 6.0? thanks

-djb

Dwayne J. Brzozowski
Department of Veterans Affairs
Austin Automation Center
Team Lead-Open Systems Support
email:dwayne.brzozowski AT mail.va DOT gov
phone:512-326-6728