Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 99 errors

2005-09-13 08:36:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 99 errors
From: Greg.Hindle AT constellation DOT com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:36:15 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B85F.BB9AB7F9

NBU 5.0 mp3 on Solaris. Need your help again. I am getting 99 errors on all=
ot of things today. Usually we get one or two a week but today I have more.=
 The 99 errors deal with NDMP and some of these reference a tape and that t=
apes gets frozen but I have a few that go to disk staging and do not use ta=
pe. I know that 99 basically says that path does not exist to be backed up.=
 But could there be another reason why this happens? What should I be looki=
ng at other then the obvious (looking for the path that is to be backed up)=
.=20

 Thanks!
Greg=20
=20
=20

>>> The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and=
/or
confidential intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual addres=
see.
If you are not the intended addressee you are hereby notified that any
retention, disclosure or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have rece=
ived
this notification in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete
the material. CEG-IP2

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B85F.BB9AB7F9

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6603.0">
<TITLE>99 errors</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">NBU 5.0 mp3 on Solaris. Need your help aga=
in. I am getting 99 errors on allot of things today. Usually we get one or =
two a week but today I have more. The 99 errors deal with NDMP and some of =
these reference a tape and that tapes gets frozen but I have a few that go =
to disk staging and do not use tape. I know that 99 basically says that pat=
h does not exist to be backed up. But could there be another reason why thi=
s happens? What should I be looking at other then the obvious (looking for =
the path that is to be backed up). </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">=A0Thanks!</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Greg</FONT>=20

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">=A0</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">=A0</FONT>
</P>

<pre>&gt;&gt;&gt; The information contained in this e-mail transmission is =
privileged and/or
confidential intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual addres=
see.
If you are not the intended addressee you are hereby notified that any
retention, disclosure or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have rece=
ived
this notification in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete
the material. CEG-IP2
</pre></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B85F.BB9AB7F9--